Version 1.21 has been released with major features:
- [new] always on top feature for main window
- [new] more verbose price import
- [new] Fast Price Copy*
- [fixed] retaining market order column sizes after data update
- [fixed] multilevel asset list import
- [changed] Rhea database
- [changed] sorting item names is now case-insensitive
- [changed] web price import now uses CREST – up-to-date market data with a single mouse click!
- [changed] switched to Qt 5.4
* Fast Price Copy allows you to update your orders in a very fast manner. Simply assign a keyboard shortcut in the “Price” preferences, select an order in any market order view and press the shortcut to copy the updated price and automatically jump to the next order on the list. You can do this even when Evernus doesn’t have the input focus – the keyboard shortcut works system-wide. You can use this to update your prices without ever leaving Eve client.