Version 1.36 is here. Changes:
- [new] option to use skills for difference calculations in market analysis (note: margin always uses skills)
- [new] ability to select corporation wallet division in corporation import preferences
- [new] option to add random value to price delta
- [new] corporation assets
- [new] ability to turn off automatic value snapshots and make manual ones for statistics
- [changed] alternating row colors in margin tool sample tables
- [changed] moved statistics preferences to their section in the Preferences window
- [changed] pending CREST reply counters now use progressive updates (no more seemingly unresponsive window due to event queue filling up)
- [changed] made market analysis import not hanging the window while processing data
- [changed] switched to public CREST because of heavy CCP request limiting*
- [changed] removed CREST thread count setting
- [changed] Parallax database
* New CREST limits have been announced on a dev blog some time ago and Evernus must comply. This has two major implications for all users:
- No more authorizing with Eve.
- Absurdly slow CREST.
Despite CCP claims in this blog post, CREST speed has gone down dramatically. You can manually change the default 150r/s limit in the preferences, but with the default in place, everything is extremely slow. Higher numbers will most likely get you CREST errors, so we are all stuck with it. I do not know if CCP can be persuaded to increase the limit, but I will try to give them some numbers.